viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2020

Interaction: evaluating two blogs

 

Hi

After visiting different blogs I made an investigation and today I would like to evaluate two blogs, so for that reason I have created this blog entry. 


First blog: https://learningenglishteachercris.blogspot.com/

First of all I would like to say that I like the organization of this blog, however I would  include the blog information of the side of the blog and at the same time have a better distribution of the content but in general the organization is ok. Additionally I would like to say I like the activities that Cris made with her students to work Chrsitmas, she inlcluded a Christmas song and  a lyric video.

Also I have to say that the door decoration is amazing, Christmas is one of my favourite period of the year. We cannot forget that Educational Breakouts are so good.

Second blog:  https://ourvirtualenglishclass2020.blogspot.com/

This second blog is organized in a different way because you have the information in two columns, apart from that the blog entry about reading habits is so interesting and I really like the section about the classroom routines. On the other hand I would like to say that the blog is incomplete but is interesting and nice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario