martes, 24 de noviembre de 2020

Welcome

 Welcome to Learning English with Sahman and I present this virtual space to share with you all the activities I have designed for the area of foreign languages a website devoted to the teaching and learning of English.The purpose of this space is that students learn in a fun way to develop from the practice expressive and creative ability.

I try here to present some utilities and resources for teachers and pupils, hoping that it will be useful for practising, and as a suggestion of ideas to carry out in class, outside the classroom or simply as a place where everybody can help each other and suggest things leading us to the same aim: acquiring a second language in a funny and motivating way.




2 comentarios:

  1. Hello:
    I am Mari Carmen from the course: INNOVATIVETEACHING PRACTICES SUPPORTED BY THE FOCUSED OF ICT TOOLS IN THE LANGUAGE CLASSROOM.
    I am going to analyze your blog for the activity.

    I´m amazed with this blog. From the top to the end is fantastic!! I mean, the colours, the presentation, the activities…I love it!!
    The blog is quite complete. You can see all the activities from the course done, and this make me feel that the Blogger is a hard worker.
    In the headboard, you can see his interactive classroom, which I like, because you can get some idea how is his classsroom asemmbled.
    I read one by one all the activities, because I am really interested in every one. They are planned carefully and the most I like, is how he shows the way he evaluate. I can´t stop reading!!
    The only issue I can mention is that maybe I would give the blog more colour to make it more attractive.
    Thank you for sharing. BYE

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Shaman!

    I'm Jesus your mate in the course "Innovative teaching practices...".
    I would like to congratulate you for your amazing blog. I was astonished by the image at the top of it and the layout and organisation of it is wonderful. The activities posted are so creative and original and they are devoted to infant education. So many teachers feel respectful about the idea of teaching infant pupils and you incorporate a big quantity of didactic proposal adequate to fulfil this challenge.
    It is difficult to find something to improve in it. Maybe some web pages do not work as links, but it is not a detail with too much importance. Thank you for sharing your resources and ideas!

    ResponderEliminar